Attention: Re-connecting Facebook to pulseM Accounts
Recent Facebook changes have prevented pulseM account tokens from refreshing automatically. Fortunately, the pulseM team has found a solution to guarantee continuous account connectivity. pulseM customers should follow the steps below:
- Log on to your Facebook Page Admin account.
- Go to Settings from the drop down arrow on the upper right side.
- Select Business Integrations on the left menu
- Select pulseM and Remove the app.
- Go to ebskilimanjaro.speetra.com/settings
- In the Connect Facebook card, there should be a different error message at the bottom. For example: “Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application 1882530468685533.”
- Click “Reconnect” and accept the requested permissions.
Please understand that pulseM adapts to Facebook’s changes. We want our customers’ account connections to remain completely uninterrupted. pulseM expects no issues like this in the future. Facebook has just made a lot of recent changes due to highly publicized events. Rest assured, the pulseM team is on top of things. We are constantly innovating technology to support our customers.
Resources on Facebook’s Recent Changes
To learn more recent Facebook changes (and how they affect you), please see the following:
- New Facebook Platform Policy Changes
- Facebook API Platform Product Changes
- Facebook begins blocking apps from accessing user data after 90 days of non-use
- How Facebook reacted since data misuse scandal broke
- Facebook and Restricting Data Access
The pulseM Team